Friday, December 21, 2007

For those children not nestled all snug in their beds


Siphelele, on Young Heroes waiting list

I rarely solicit on this website. When I do, it is for Young Heroes, an organization that provides direct assistance to orphans in Swaziland. For example, you can sponsor Siphelele, above, who is six years old and not currently in school. See the website for photos of other unsponsored children.

Please consider sponsoring a child as a holiday gift. 100% of your donation goes to the family in need. Zero % goes to admin. Yes, zero.




I have posted links to my previous entries on this worthy organization below.

Parentless children with nothing to lose
Ryan's birthday wish
An offer of solace and hope

3 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger pia said...

Hi Ryan,

I contacted you last March(?)regarding Leadership for Africa; an organization that benefits women and orphaned/abandoned children in Swaziland. Thanks again for adding the link to your blog page.

My husband and I will be traveling to Swaziland in early 2008 to make an updated film for LFA that will show the progress they have made since our last film in 2005. We'd like to know if it's possible to meet with you while we're there. We'd like to document the tremendous impact Baylor has had on the lives of those afflicted with HIV/AIDS.

Please contact me at your convenience.

Thank you,
Pia Cone

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

pia,
i do not have your contact info. send it and i will contact you directly.
-ryan

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger pia said...

Ryan,

Thanks for getting back to me. My email is piacone@hotmail.com.

-Pia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home